网购资讯 >>  行政管理 >> 办公英语 >> 英文常识

How to Win Respect 如何在工作中获得重视? 4


COUNTDOWN TO RESPECT  

让人重视你的注意事项  

Know what you believe in and stick to it. Nothing loses you respect quicker than inconsistency.  

清楚自己的想法并坚持。左右摇摆会让你在别人心目中的形象大打折扣。  

Keep your distance. Be friendly but not over familiar. Don’t confide intimate details.  

保持你的距离,友好却不要太亲近,不要和同事袒露太私人的细节。  

Keep your own counsel. Don’t share all your dilemmas. Even if you resolve them you’ll have left the impression that you’re 14)indecisive or unable to cope with pressure.  

把决定权拿在自己手里,不要事无巨细都向同事请教。因为即使你已经自己解决了问题,你会给人以优柔寡断或无法面对压力的不良印象。  

Don’t ask anyone to do anything you wouldn’t do yourself.  

连自己都不想做的事情就不要麻烦别人去做。  

Communicate—simply and often.  

与同事的沟通——直接并经常。  

Keep your eye on the objective.  

一直盯住你的目标。  

Don’t get drawn into colleagues’ personal lives.  

不要纠缠于同事的私人生活中。  

Keep cool. Don’t respond instantly or say yes to everything.  

保持冷静,对听到的任何事情不要立刻表态。  

Keep your head. A calm presence is an invaluable asset.  

保持理智,镇定是你工作制胜的法宝。  

Be good at your job. Know that you’re good. Self-respect is the key. It’ll show up in the way people deal with you.  

善待你的工作,相信自己能胜任。自信是关键,这也会影响到人们对你的态度。  

Accept that you can’t please all the people all the time—or even some of the people all of the time.  

明白自己无法让所有人都满意,就是让一小部分人满意都很难。 

 相关信息
  • 英汉互译几种方法
  • 英语形容词翻译小窍门
  • 关于女人32个秘密
  • 什么是“纳斯达克”
  • 中国的特色小吃词汇
  •